Sharpening stone ''HELP'' Quiry?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm trying to i.d and buy 1 of these Diamond coarse&Fine sharpening stone's for my mum, And to be Honest I can't remember who the maker's or model name is.
Any help welcomed.

cheer's

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
morning peep's, yes that's the 1, You know I thought it was made by Lansky or ELP, But cheer's for finding it for me, I'll let her know and I think I will decide as that seems tobe alot more that I remember paying for the 1st one.
cheer's

bgreen

Apr 6, 2016
UK
Don't know if it helps but looks like you can order it from the US via Amazon UK website for £3.39 plus £3.55 for UK delivery.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
lovely, I just ordered one, Thank's, I'm in your Debt if you see anything I'm selling and you want it let me know & I will knock £5 off just for you taking the time & making the effort for me / my mum.
cheer's

bgreen

Apr 6, 2016
UK
My pleasure mate and honestly you don't owe me anything. I think one of the main benefits of the site is that we can help each other out whenever possible.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE