For Sale Various for Sale - Clearout - 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi having a clear out of a lot of kit. Not looking for trades unless you have some spare Kifaru bits and pieces lying around.

Carinthia TRG in OG sized large probably suit a 44'' chest. Brand new with tag, a little too tight for me and I don't want to have the cash hanging whilst I try to lose more weight. Priced to sell at £225, this is an excellent jacket.

Details from manufacturer here: https://www.carinthia.eu/bags/en/shop//TRG+Jacket/?card=1236&list=1

IMG_6599.JPG

Arktis B310 in black. I've had this since new and it's in great shape and was recently cotton proofed as per manufacturers instructions. In perfect shape XL £95

IMG_6313.JPG

IMG_6313.JPG

Mora Companion HD in carbon steel along with an Eric Frost Mora spoon knife. The Companion is brand new the spoon knife I bought years ago but I prefer the one I got on Campcraft course. £25

IMG_6308.JPG
IMG_6308.JPG

Bank transfer preferred to save on PP charges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brizzlebush

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE