Sold Used BSA R10 SE Tactical Black soft touch stock only. £125 + ship

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Used BSA R10 SE Tactical Black soft touch stock. Ambidextrous. Comes from a R10 SE.
what you see in the pictures you get. Sling studs, Trigger guard, adjustable shoulder pad.

Fits BSA R10 Mk2, SE, TH. Very good condition but it has been used so not perfect cosmetically.

Usual dings from bipod mounting unfortunately (see pics)

Otherwise very nice condition tictacal stock.

£125 UK Only with insure shipping quote. Will be packaged Ultra safe and by insured DPD or UPS.

Payment By Bank Transfer. No returns. If you need more details pics I can upload them for you.

OzBP5LYl.jpg

87Lb8s0l.jpg

de27E4ll.jpg

oRnbDyQl.jpg

xUZAlial.jpg

LU9XIetl.jpg

NVrqGJll.jpg

QJ7wl94l.jpg

ANciSSWl.jpg

54qkQf0l.jpg

46jPj1ml.jpg

Last edited:

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Price drop to £150 by Bank Transfer only collection preferred but can be shipped I will get a DPD or UPS insured quote for you.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Yes still for sale. Private message me the postal address you would like it sent to and i will get a shipping quote. This will be by bank transfer only as i dont have paypal or cash on collection. Thanks

Reactions: Andy.H

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Hi, if you hover over my name to the left below the planet picture "lostplanet" you will see "start conversation" this is the equivalent to a Private message.

From there put in a subject ie: "BSA Stock" and write your info in the box below.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
R10 is my first PCP and air rifle for 30+ years. I love them. Got R10 SE .177, R10 SE carbine.177, R10 Mk2 .22 and a R10 TH.22
Done some work on them (except the TH), complete strip down, seal changes and regulator swap on the Mk2.

I mainly shoot paper and active targets, Very accurate at 50 Meters and usually shoot 30-40 Meters with either Accupel FT or JSB Diablo

I have no reason to want to buy anything else as these are doing everyting I want.

I would recommend to anyone if you can get a good price as a PCP starter.

Reactions: Mr Wolf

Mr Wolf

Jun 30, 2013
Nottinghamshire
R10 is my first PCP and air rifle for 30+ years. I love them. Got R10 SE .177, R10 SE carbine.177, R10 Mk2 .22 and a R10 TH.22
Done some work on them (except the TH), complete strip down, seal changes and regulator swap on the Mk2.

I mainly shoot paper and active targets, Very accurate at 50 Meters and usually shoot 30-40 Meters with either Accupel FT or JSB Diablo

I have no reason to want to buy anything else as these are doing everyting I want.

I would recommend to anyone if you can get a good price as a PCP starter.

Which is your go to? If you could only keep one of your r10s?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE