Fi, me and a van called Red.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Got full time jobs at a castle restaurant on Skye me as a chef and Fi as KP free food and booze how good can life get we have a free parkup in the staff carpark for the moment that may change but for the now life is good

Reactions: santaman2000

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Got full time jobs at a castle restaurant on Skye me as a chef and Fi as KP free food and booze how good can life get we have a free parkup in the staff carpark for the moment that may change but for the now life is good
Great stuff ! What’s a KP ?

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Well we travelled last week down from Skye on the last leg of the journey 650 miles in one day got to my mates (scrumpy's ) in silverstone and red called it a day and locked up the front wheel so we limped the last 400 hundred yards where we are now, but we have just bought a Renault master 17 seater mini bus to convert so it's now Fi me and a van called Blue.
We have had an amazing journey been in red for 6 months but is a tight space but we have managed without one of killing the other, so are kitting out blue and hitting the road again got jobs and parking on the banks of Loch Lomand.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Well we travelled last week down from Skye on the last leg of the journey 650 miles in one day got to my mates (scrumpy's ) in silverstone and red called it a day and locked up the front wheel so we limped the last 400 hundred yards where we are now, but we have just bought a Renault master 17 seater mini bus to convert so it's now Fi me and a van called Blue.
We have had an amazing journey been in red for 6 months but is a tight space but we have managed without one of killing the other, so are kitting out blue and hitting the road again got jobs and parking on the banks of Loch Lomand.
Great to hear the update. Here's hoping all goes well. Stay in touch!
C

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Bumping an old thread in hopes that Woodstock and Xylaria might see @Sundowner has asked about Stupidly Simple.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE