Coast to Coast for combat stress Final part

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Last installment. A big thank you to everyone that donated I have smashed the target I set and have been humbled by the generosity of folks. A member on here who shall remain nameless as he donated anonymously dug really deep so thanks again (you know who you are)

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Congratulations - a leaner, younger version of me did the C2C nearly a quarter of a century ago in a very snowy March. Your vids brought back some very vivid memories and some painful ones - like you I flayed my feet after the first day (rookie error with an untried boot/sick combo) - all good character forming stuff! :)

Reactions: nobby8126

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Congratulations - a leaner, younger version of me did the C2C nearly a quarter of a century ago in a very snowy March. Your vids brought back some very vivid memories and some painful ones - like you I flayed my feet after the first day (rookie error with an untried boot/sick combo) - all good character forming stuff! :)
2 changes would have completely changed the trip mate.

Reactions: Nomad64

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
Well done mate, you smashed the fund raising. I have to say that your plates looked proper banjaxed at the end.
Top work.
ATB Steve

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Absolutely brilliant mate.
For a cause very close to my heart

Thank you for taking the time to film and share.

Jeremy
Cheers Jeremy,
Well done mate, you smashed the fund raising. I have to say that your plates looked proper banjaxed at the end.
Top work.
ATB Steve
Smashed the target by over 50% at the moment. Proper happy and well worth the discomfort

Reactions: norfolknun

cascare

Dec 10, 2012
Cleasby
Just watched these all tonight, great effort Nobby. Shame about yer boots and your woolworths carrier bag on your back, which like you said would have made a big difference. But you did it and for a great cause , well done fella !!

Reactions: nobby8126

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Just watched these all tonight, great effort Nobby. Shame about yer boots and your woolworths carrier bag on your back, which like you said would have made a big difference. But you did it and for a great cause , well done fella !!
Thanks Mucker, really appreciated. Was a good bimble but as you say lessons learned for next time

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE