For Sale Tarps, a sleeping bag and a Jerven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
All prices include recorded delivery.
In no particular order
Sold Jerven Fjellduken Hunter, used twice, guaranteed waterproof, a fantastic bit of kit but not getting any use, so yours for £200 by paypal or bank transfer. Sold

Sold Carinthia Tropen, good bag, used for maybe six nights, works with the Defence four or British modular sleep system to make a bag for the serious cold. I would like £40 £35 by paypal or bank transfer. Sold

Sold DD tarp MC 3x3, used once, but have since gotten an Aquaquest Safari, so for this I would like £25. Sold

Withdrawn 3ful 3x3 tarp, really strong 210 thread count polyester ripstop with a silver coloured coating on the inside which reflects quite a bit of heat, a nice winter tarp that's not to heavy (approx 900g). I would like £20 for this one.Withdrawn

And finally a 3ful silnylon 3x3 tarp, very light at approx 500g, I would like £25 £20 by paypal or bank transfer.

First to post that they want it and PM me gets it.

48043907528_2d6b1f4dcd_b.jpg

48043965562_a0ab9e89f2_b.jpg

Last edited:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Argh, this is not helping - been watching this thread since I got in form work, almost hoping that someone else would bite - but it looks like \i'm going to have to step up..

Jerven bag please

PM to follow

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
@Ogri the trog, I've more than a few tarps, one of which a DD and more sleeping bags than I can wave a pointy stick at, one of which a jerven. I was still watching this thread though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE