Weird & Wonderful Signs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I don't have a photo but about 25 yrs ago I saw a road sign outside a cattery. They were about to resurface the road, and the sign said
BEWARE CATS EYES REMOVED.
Some wag had made another sign of a cat with dark glasses and a long white cane. This one said
BEWARE BLIND CATS!
I nearly fell off my bike laughing.

Reactions: Alan De Enfield

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
71a10c05-f167-4ac1-bd17-cf22228ff8b5.jpg

5035b2857f3d86cd944a1728f2012035.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I was following a van in Willesden which belonged to a TV aerial installation company whose tag line was 'We Come Quick For All Erections!' :lmao:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I thought the aim was to post only signs that we had actually seen ourselves. If it is free to post any funny sign found on the internet...oh boy, there are hundreds!

One that I saw, above the urinals in a public toilet read,
"Aim like a Jedi, not like a Storm Trooper".

Jan 13, 2018
Rural Lincolnshire
I thought the aim was to post only signs that we had actually seen ourselves. If it is free to post any funny sign found on the internet...oh boy, there are hundreds!

One that I saw, above the urinals in a public toilet read,
"Aim like a Jedi, not like a Storm Trooper".

I drive thru' Spital regularly on the way to Hull.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I don't have a photo but about 25 yrs ago I saw a road sign outside a cattery. They were about to resurface the road, and the sign said
BEWARE CATS EYES REMOVED.
Some wag had made another sign of a cat with dark glasses and a long white cane. This one said
BEWARE BLIND CATS!
I nearly fell off my bike laughing.

Just outside Carlisle theres a vets and right beside it the year before last there was a sign saying Cats Eyes Removed.
I meant to get a photo but as I was generally passing at sixty I didn't get the chance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE