Sold VAUDE Terraquattro 3 person tent ...£98

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

disherwood

Jun 1, 2012
queensbury
VAUDE Terraquattro 3 person tent

Unfortunately i have two many tents and not enough time ! Just having a bank holiday tidy up

Although a little heavier than some of the competition at Over 3 kg, as the write up indicates, it strong, roomy, 2 entrance convenient and very good quality. As I've got older i personally on the right occasion prefer a little more mor room and don’t mind the extra weight.

This tent is virtually new. Been used 3 nights ( embarassing ! )....i always use a strong plastic groundsheet with my tents.... the condition reflects the fact its hardly been used hence it looks nearly as fresh as the day it was purchased.

The pictures are of a one night wildcamp above Ambleside at -10 degrees in February 2019

The only challenge is, I can’t find the original stuffsack. I make sure i store equipment unbagged but this has resulted in me miss placing the bag .....the tent will come in a vango stuffsac which i have reflected in the asking price....

I’m asking £98 which includes signed for postage to your door

Attachments

• IMG-20190204-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20190204-WA0020.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0145.JPG
    DSC_0145.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG-20190204-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20190204-WA0018.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 48

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE