Carhartt gear - walk in retailer?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Does anyone know if there is a store I can go and try on some Carhartt clothing?

Not sure how they fit and hate the whole buy and return drama online sales bring

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Two places in glasgow, one was drum chapel workwear shop, which ordered from holland. I was surprised that usa xl was the same as gb xl. The other place was fat buddha in queen street. To be honest i was after a crew neck gilet(body warmer) which i struggled to find in other shops.

Reactions: santaman2000

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I know some a bunch here but that won’t help you. That said, do you have a walk in retailer there for Dickies? If so you can sample the fit and quality of the Dickies products and they’ll be the same as the Carhartts you would order (at least the shirts, pants, jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and coats——- those are items I’ve owned or tried from both companies)

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a store I can go and try on some Carhartt clothing?

Not sure how they fit and hate the whole buy and return drama online sales bring

Worth having a look to see if there are decent welding supply shops in your area. They often sell Carhartt stuff, as well as some bright Kromer hats for under a tenner.
51acYE4ym8L._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: Robson Valley

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE