*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Will do now thanks .... so as not to delay things I’ll offer up something i recent got off the thread that I then realised I had already To quote the OP

“So my offer is a mystery gift ......

It comprises 7 individual items suitable for a survival kit or big out bag , a tool , a form of light , storage , fire , cooking and fishing and shelter building ......

The recipient won’t be disappointed”

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Not wanting to de-rail but had to share this:
You just mentioned offering something up then directly under on my phone was a car ad- I was impressed with your offer at first glance!
1d032125ff53e8bcc1552d5a08163fd9.jpg

Reactions: Madriverrob

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
pm on its way

best put the other stuff up seperately otherwise it might confuse the thread

will post somthing up in a bit

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Ok how about this

two small canvas pouches -

The one with the brass snap is a housewife pouch the other would fit an altoids tin

will throw in the shoulder strap too

P1010942.JPG

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Here is my offering - a Saami style leather pouch (SAK for scale - not included) in a red-ish brown (Oxblood?) shade.
Sorry for the poor photo but it is raining outside!
P4250002.JPG

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
You certainly may :)
Message me your address and it will be on its way ASAP

Thanks John. PM on the way in a minute or two.
In the meantime, I’ll offer up this Morakniv. The blade is about 2 1/2 long and half an inch wide, but I’ll head off and measure it in a few minutes.

All the usual caveats - over 18, ID and your great grandad’s shoe size if I don’t know you, blah, blah, blah.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Yes please Kev
Thanks John. PM on the way in a minute or two.
In the meantime, I’ll offer up this Morakniv. The blade is about 2 1/2 long and half an inch wide, but I’ll head off and measure it in a few minutes.

All the usual caveats - over 18, ID and your great grandad’s shoe size if I don’t know you, blah, blah, blah.

Reactions: Van-Wild

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE