What your doing right now photo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good idea for a thread, “Right now”. Blissfully out of signal last night, spent the night in front of a fire bowl chatting away, puffing on a tobacco pipe with an Easy Hammock and cold weather sleeping bag on standby, hanging between some lovely old Beeches ready for my sleep. I didn’t wake until 9.30!

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Right here. Right now.
9f6b4fae88ce6288bb9722aa087807ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Reactions: brancho and salad

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
Going to have to forgive me, or thank me, for no photo.
But right now, im sitting in my pants browsing forums, trying to move as little as possible due to being stung in the testicles by a wasp. Got me in the knee as well, but its kinda being forgotten about right now..

No more woodland walks with trousers full of holes.

Reactions: salad and Billy-o

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
I know how you feel mate, all my sympathy to you!! Years ago I had to squat in the woods and some stinging insect got me in in the foreskin. Was kind of funny though because the doctor decided to apply ointment containing phosphorus. I told him that I didn't want my tadger to glow at night, just the severe swelling to go down !!! Sorry, no photo for obvious reasons hahaha

Reactions: salad

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE