For Sale Dave Budd hand forged bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forgeways

Jun 25, 2010
Machynlleth, powys
Hi, to make a few funds for my new Nic Westermann axe i am selling my Dave Budd knife.

This knife was hand forged at the Bushmoot festival in 2017 by Dave Budd on the hand pumped forge. It is full tang with a cool scrol detail to the tail of the knife. I have added welsh oak scales with epoxy and 6mm brass pins. It also comes with a neck sheath made from recycled boot tongues and can be worn round the neck or threaded onto a belt.

Looking for £125 in total (which also covers postage to mainland UK and all paypal costs)

Any questions just ask

Photos to folow when i can get photobucket to open for the url

Forgeways

Jun 25, 2010
Machynlleth, powys
Hi, to make a few funds for my new Nic Westermann axe i am selling my Dave Budd knife.

This knife was hand forged at the Bushmoot festival in 2017 by Dave Budd on the hand pumped forge. It is full tang with a cool scrol detail to the tail of the knife. I have added welsh oak scales with epoxy and 6mm brass pins. It also comes with a neck sheath made from recycled boot tongues and can be worn round the neck or threaded onto a belt.

Looking for £125 in total (which also covers postage to mainland UK and all paypal costs)

Any questions just ask

Photos to folow when i can get photobucket to open for the url
Ok let's see if this works from my mobile

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sieddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE