BcUK Photograph of 2019 March Heat Poll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Please vote for your favourite picture

• Picture 1, taken by Charlie Brookes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Picture 2, taken by Broch

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Okay, it's time for you to vote on the March heat of this year's photo competition.

The theme for this month was 'In The Rain'

As there's only two entries I'm going to restrict folks to just one vote

Anyway, as in previous heats the winner will go through to the grand final in December, also their picture will be used on the BCUK Facebook page.

Without any further ado here's the entries.

Picture 1
Taken by Charlie Brooks and titled 'Rainy walk with Rainbow'
index.php

Picture 2
Taken by Broch and titled 'The Passing Storm'
index.php

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Who would have thought that 'In the Rain' would have been such a challange!? :dunno:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Who would have thought that 'In the Rain' would have been such a challange!? :dunno:

Perhaps a lot of folks like me waited until towards the end of the month for rain that never came? :(
I have loads from last year that would have been ineligible. Reminder to self to plan ahead! :banghead:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Perhaps a lot of folks like me waited until towards the end of the month for rain that never came? :(
I have loads from last year that would have been ineligible. Reminder to self to plan ahead! :banghead:

Because they didn't fit the theme or was there another reason you thought they were ineligible?

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Because they didn't fit the theme or was there another reason you thought they were ineligible?

Over a year old really. :)

Edited to say that I’m presently on top of the Downs with the camera here and it’s hammering down with some great pics of clouds rain and the sunset!:whistling:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE