Sometimes i really wonder....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Well. I once had to do one of these corporate warm up nonsense things, where I told someone else what my interests were for them to then stand up and introduce me. They did, and told horrified onlookers that I practiced witchcraft for my holidays and days off.

Reactions: Woody girl

Jackroadkill

Forager
Nov 21, 2016
Newtown, Powys
We had a new lady start at work last January and we were all sat in the morning meeting. Our boss asked us all to introduce ourselves to the new lady and say something about ourselves to break the ice. All was going well until someone (you can probably guess who) said "My name's Owen, and I like knives, guns and axes". In fairness to Becky, she's still there over a year later.

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
I sent an email today asking if i could cancel a dispatch due to having problems with the courier they use and them refusing to deliver to me.

Was told it was too late to cancel as it had just been sent out, but i can return it when delivered...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE