Ratnik sleeping bag.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
These look interesting. I've had a search for more info, and I am not too sure on the weight, or if there are variations in spec, as there seem to be variations in the spec depending on where you look, from between 1.5 - 4kg. I've ordered and received various things from Russia without any issues, maybe wait and see if any UK sellers appear with this one though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RUSSIAN-MO...IK-Original-NEW-/254109249678?redirect=mobile

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
"interesting" as in it says they are new but the pics are clearly of used items and the pic of the soldier in a bag and the used items for sale are clearly of different sleeping bags, he is in a 2 bag sleep system , mummy design with a formed footbox and they are selling a simple rectangular envelope

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
"interesting" as in it says they are new but the pics are clearly of used items and the pic of the soldier in a bag and the used items for sale are clearly of different sleeping bags, he is in a 2 bag sleep system , mummy design with a formed footbox and they are selling a simple rectangular envelope

There are various online sellers flogging them, with various specs as well. From what I've learned "Ratnik" is a complete system specification, from head to foot, for the modern Russian army. There is an interesting multi tool as well.

I've bought some Russian surplus stuff before from a trusted source, but they don't have any of this, yet.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
There are various online sellers flogging them, with various specs as well. From what I've learned "Ratnik" is a complete system specification, from head to foot, for the modern Russian army. There is an interesting multi tool as well.

[/MEDIA]

I've bought some Russian surplus stuff before from a trusted source, but they don't have any of this, yet.

Interesting, if you are into bomb making. You wouldnt want to get stopped round Canterbury with that in your possession whilst trying to relay how historic the 123 metre spire is.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Interesting, if you are into bomb making. You wouldnt want to get stopped round Canterbury with that in your possession whilst trying to relay how historic the 123 metre spire is.

I would imagine a night in one after consuming beans, would be equally distasteful.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Do you mean I offended you?

And if you watched the video you will see the tool is pretty much explosive orentated, the pliars a handy shape for detonators, not needlenose.

Reactions: GuestD

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Do you mean I offended you?

And if you watched the video you will see the tool is pretty much explosive orentated, the pliars a handy shape for detonators, not needlenose.
Nothing offends me.:) Do you have any comments on the sleeping bag ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE