Zebra Billy Can Clips

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
I have a couple of Zebra Billys (12cm & 14cm) and both came with the little plastic clips on and after the first use they melted off. Does anyone know where I can purchase some metal clips for them please?
Cheers Mark

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
You can only purchase the clips with Zebra Billy's from the bushcraftstore, but there is a video on YouTube that shows you how to make them. Dead simple really give it a go

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I used an old wire coathanger to make new clips. If I can do it.... anyone can. All you need is something to cut the wire. In my case a chisel and lumphammer and a pair of pliers.

bgreen

Apr 6, 2016
UK
I have a couple of Zebra Billys (12cm & 14cm) and both came with the little plastic clips on and after the first use they melted off. Does anyone know where I can purchase some metal clips for them please?
Cheers Mark
Found a clip on Dailymotion some time ago with a fella doing a step by step guide on making clips from a wire coat hanger. Here's the link

Reactions: gg012 and shaneh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE