Let's See Your R.J. Evans Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Both seen some good use.
a19c57b505bd480990f123f3ff831abe.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
Very nice Rob, it comes to mind that some of the knives shown may well have a tiny little bit of Sheffield in them. A good while back I made some of those little round nuts in brass and stainless for holding scales on. Lovely stuff shown so far.

Reactions: robevs73

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Awesome work!! If anybody has a bush tool for sale or surplus to requirements then please let me know.

Cheers

Dan

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Here is my brand new FTP with ebony scales and red liners. I'm absolutely delighted with it!! The quality is SUPERB in both knife and sheath and I can thoroughly recommend. Rob answered all my questions and made a couple of sheath modifications at my request with no issue. Can't wait to get out and use it now!!

Thanks Rob!

IMG_5513.JPG

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
View attachment 52388 Here's another one of my own, bushtool in s30v

I like the thinking behind the orange bit, when its in the sheath you can't see the bright colour but you don't need to but if the knife is out and possibly dropped on the ground its bright coloured so you can find it.

I have a Mora Clipper in orange but the sheath is also orange and I find the sheath a bit much. Looks a bit Fisher Price if you see what I mean.
Not hard to sort out as I can just buy another knife cheap enough and swap the sheath over but I've just not done it yet.

Jontyr

Jan 5, 2021
Dorset
If you haven't already guessed the three guys above are my best mates!
Hi Rob. I wanted to ask if you were making knives for non freinds. I am really sorry I could not work out how to pm you. Do you have a website/ facebook contact. Many thanks. Jonathan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE