Meeting new friends, Northern Norway

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WildGirl

Jan 21, 2019
Norway
Hi! My name is S..... I am here to find a new friends who share my interests. I love all about nature, and with a years I am getting closer and closer to the nature, take care and protect. I love outdoors: Hiking, climbing, skiing, kayaking, slackfline, kiting, SUP... And bushcraft. I collect wild food, study natural/alternative medicine, work with a hide tanning /leather/fur, clay/ceramics, wood, stone, bone....

Maybe I could find my second part here, a WildMan who I really miss.

I am also searching for a business partner/investor for an eco-friendly project here In North-Norway.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey S.....?
Good to have you here on Bushcraft UK and I hope you enjoy it here. Sorry we held up your post, we are a little confused as to why you've got a .cz, ie Czech email if you're from Norway? We're conscious of spammer etc.

If you've any questions ask away, there's usually someone that can point in the right direction.

WildGirl

Jan 21, 2019
Norway
Hey S.....?
Good to have you here on Bushcraft UK and I hope you enjoy it here. Sorry we held up your post, we are a little confused as to why you've got a .cz, ie Czech email if you're from Norway? We're conscious of spammer etc.

If you've any questions ask away, there's usually someone that can point in the right direction.

Thanks!
I lived in Czech r. before, so... But was dreaming about beautiful Norwegian nature. Want to run a small off-grid/bushcraft project here.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
That sounds very interesting. It was always my dream as well. Too old and knackered nowadays but if I were younger and fitter I'd be asking to join you. Best of luck with your dream. Go for it. I wish I had but it's too late for regrets now.

Reactions: WildGirl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE