Withdrawn WonderCore ''SMART'' EXERISER

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I brought this for my mum afew months ago, Well December actually for her birthday, As she has a leg/foot problem and we thought it would help, But it Doesn't.
So it's in Near ''Mint'' Condition and comes with it's Box and Paperwork, But no CD as it was broken when it was delivered.
£65.50 with Free Postage.
UK Buyer's Only Please.
cheer's

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Pardon me saying this but how is this related to Bushcraft?

There is nothing in the rules that states that members can sell items that are ONLY related to Bushcraft. Nor is there a rule that says that people are not allowed to post comments when they are not going to buy, but we strongly encourage people not post negative comments in other peoples' sales threads. If you have nothing positive to write in a someone else's sales thread, there is no need to write anything. If someone really has concerns that an item is inappropriate, they can report the post to the Moderator team for action, that applies across the forum.

Regards

Chris

Reactions: Macaroon

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Pardon me saying this but how is this related to Bushcraft?

IIRC, they are available in a range of muted earth colours and real tree camouflage from the Woodlore store - how else do you think RM maintains his whippet like physique! ;)

Last edited:

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
Well I Know it isn't a knife, But we all need to exercise, Nor do I want to make this site ebay, cheer's fair?/Comment.

Quite agree - it’s one thing lugging a full 120l Bergen around if you are a 20 year old squaddie but when rather more mature folks used to a more sedentary lifestyle try doing it every few weeks, the lack of decent core strength is a recipe for disaster! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE