US M51 Wool Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Just got one of these off the ‘bay & have to say it’s a pretty good shirt for £23! Labelled as 80% wool & 20% nylon it’s a good thickness - olive green of course, supposedly issued as a cold weather shirt for the Korean War.
The size is 37” - 41” but it’s a good 43” across the chest with roomy & longish arms, 2 large chest pockets. A good Winter shirt for not a lot of money & well worth a look. Cheers

Reactions: Macaroon

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Mine arrived today, looked like new! Bigger than I thought (labelled 37-41") but fitted me nicely over a couple layers and I'm 5ft 10" and 44" chest. Very happy - was thinking of buying the Swanndri from Ray for £85, this is pretty much identical for £20!!!!!
Labelled 90 wool 10% nylon and a lovely "outdoor" green :)

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Yes, it's not a long shirt but I quite like that as it's not a base layer. The arms are just right for me - I'd certainly have bought a larger size if they were still available (and I've looked!!!) but this was much larger than I was expecting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE