Recommend me a Folding Campbed/Chair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juliojordio1983

Forager
Oct 15, 2015
Blackpool
Morning all,

I'm looking at buying something like the above for when I am car camping with my Helsport Pasvik Lavvu. I would like something that can be adjusted so I can be sat up in while reading etc. I've been searching the web, but I thought here would be a good place to ask for suggestions. I don't mind spending a few quid for something comfy.

Thanks again,

Jordan

juliojordio1983

Forager
Oct 15, 2015
Blackpool
That looks good too Bob...

I like the one I linked to as I can use it sat up, where many of the others seem to only come flat. I've done some research and they are well regarded, so I think I will take the plunge on this, I'll update this thread with my opinions.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Its the fishing, Bedchair sort of things that I am looking at. I've found one here; https://www.cyprinus.co.uk/products/cyprinus-tilt-memory-foam-bedchair which looks like it'll fit the bill. I won't be having to carry this further than 10 meters, so the weight isn't an issue.

I’ve got a couple of those, maybe a slightly cheaper model as I don’t remember mine being memory foam. They’re very comfortable, but if I were to buy again I look for something with legs at the foot end. I’ve had many an accident with them tipping up.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs

juliojordio1983

Forager
Oct 15, 2015
Blackpool
Well, I took the Bedchair on a 4 day trip with the Lavvu last week, and I have honestly never slept better in a tent. Incredibly comfy, and I found by putting my Berghaus Vulcan II under the foot end with some bits stuffed in, this prevented any tipping. If you are not having to carry it far, this thing is well worth the money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE