SAD NEWS for the community...Lucky Lee has unfortunately passed. RIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Very sad news felt with lee a while ago when he made me a one off sheath such a nice guy to deal with RIP lucky lee

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I still can't believe it, was completely shocked over both the news and the circumstances. When i first met Lee, he told me as craftsmen we had to help each other and it's always stuck with me, his kindness. He was always ready with advice and a kind word here and there. What a tragic loss

Reactions: jimbo75 and Janne

laro13

Nomad
Jan 21, 2010
The Netherlands
Very sad news.

I was very impressed with his work. I still can remember the time he first tried his hand on making a knife. It was beautiful!

My condolences to his family and friends.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
My condolence goes out to his friends and family, I met him at the knife show and admired his work. A really nice man indeed.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
RIP Lee , flipping heck that video was hard to watch but nailed what Lee was a real nice guy, ill take one of your rigs out this weekend fella

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Terrible news.
I only met Lee a few times, but every time i seen him he was always smiling. An amazing craftsman who's passing is a loss to this community.
Deepest sympathies to his friends and family.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
A top bloke, He made a few custom items for me as he did for many others on this forum.
He will be missed. My condolences to his family.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE