FREE Wine voucher

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm astounded that nobody has jumped on this one, £115.00 worth of wine for £40.00 ? A no brainer, except for those who don't drink at home, like me.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
I'm astounded that nobody has jumped on this one, £115.00 worth of wine for £40.00 ? A no brainer, except for those who don't drink at home, like me.
I get a voucher like this with almost every Amazon delivery, they're usually overpriced wines sold at a 'discount'

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
UKP 3.33 is not bad, even if the vino is of basic quality it can be used in cooking.
Or, the way the Ancient Greeks and Romans did, dilute it with water, (if very acidic a tiny bit of Honey too!) to your liking and drink!

What wine is it?

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I get naked vouchers quite often from tool companies. Sadly the voucher Tengu is offering ( i suspect) is only for first time customers, which i'm not.

The bonus though is that whoever uses it will not only get a load of very good wine for not a lot of money, but in a few months time they will get an email asking why you're not joined up and they'll give you another big discount to entice you Then maybe a year later they will ask what's wrong and you'll get another discounted box. I've been in their system for about 3 years and never paid full price!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I see no ones taken it up yet.

What a pity its not beer or whisky, eh?

(I only drink cider)

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I think it's a great bargain, even if you don't care for wine.
Buy it all anyway and barter the stuff off for what you really do like.
Nobody says you have to keep it all, like it or not.

Even money, I'd trade a bottle of Canadian rye for an equivalent number of bottles of wine.
Hurry before I open the rye (Alberta Premium to be precise).

I buy meat that way. I have no plans to eat it all by itself so I barter for other meats.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE