London meet up 35

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Swallow. Have pm'd you. If anyone wants a meet up always up for it. Just leave dates available. Would be nice to see some old faces. Red Kite, Ladysmyth and I get lonely.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
I'd be up for this - not been to a pub meet with bushcrafty folk since the days of BB, and that was years ago! Ever since, it's been in a field :cool:

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
Found ya! :) tis LadySmyth... i forgot my name and sign in details so joined again as boubindica.. Sorry i lost touch, what with forgetting my details and moving house etc... We'll have to have another meet up soon eh?

Faber

Jul 8, 2018
London
Hi all, just joined, I'm living around London and I'll be happy to have some meet up for chat etc

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
So sorry haven't been on for so long. Hi LadySmyth aka Boubindica. Nice to see someone still here. Hi Faber welcome to Bushcraft UK. If you want to meet up as usual dates available. Faber we used to meet up in The George by London Bridge station. It would be Nice to do another one. If you are still reading these Red Kite would be good to see you as well. Will shedk later to see if anyone interested. I am back anyway.

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
So sorry haven't been on for so long. Hi LadySmyth aka Boubindica. Nice to see someone still here. Hi Faber welcome to Bushcraft UK. If you want to meet up as usual dates available. Faber we used to meet up in The George by London Bridge station. It would be Nice to do another one. If you are still reading these Red Kite would be good to see you as well. Will shedk later to see if anyone interested. I am back anyway.

hi :) not been on here for a while either.... having works done on the kitchen and bathroom so been rather distracted... hope you are keeping well... i can't remember the usual dates, but i do remember the pub :)... be nice to meet up either before or just after xmas?

and hello to everyone else too... look forward to meeting you all.

Driss_London

Nov 24, 2018
London
hi :) not been on here for a while either.... having works done on the kitchen and bathroom so been rather distracted... hope you are keeping well... i can't remember the usual dates, but i do remember the pub :)... be nice to meet up either before or just after xmas?

and hello to everyone else too... look forward to meeting you all.

Hi All,

A meet up sounds good... would be nice to meet members in and around London!

Faber

Jul 8, 2018
London
Hi all, shall we set up a meet up for the next year? like late Jan ?

Planning now there might be a good show up :)

F

Faber

Jul 8, 2018
London
I might be on business trip during the week if not I'll join happily.

I should know it next week.

Is the pub this one The George Inn Yard, 77 Borough High St, London SE1 1NH, UK?

Bye :)

boubindica

Forager
Mar 13, 2018
London
I might be on business trip during the week if not I'll join happily.

I should know it next week.

Is the pub this one The George Inn Yard, 77 Borough High St, London SE1 1NH, UK?

Bye :)
that's the one... hope you can make it... feel free to suggest a date for our next one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE