Woodlore Pro (Brand New - Number 45) PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Woodlore Pro - Number 45 - Brand New​

After much deliberating I have decided to sell my Woodlore Pro knife. This is number 45. I think I'm correct in saying there were less than 60 made and sadly there won't be any more. This is an amazing knife and a true testament to the maker. I've had several Woodlore knives in the past and the fit and finish on this is second to none.
I have coated the blade with a thin coat of renwax which explains the cloudy nature of the photos. This knife hasn't even cut paper.

It is very hard to value this knife, I'm sure there will be many opinions on its value. I am basing the value on the second hand market for a new original Alan Wood Woodlore although I suspect these will surpass that value in time.
I paid a premium for this knife and I am pleased to have been able to handle it. Sadly it is not one I will use. I would like £950, PRICE DROP, NOW £900 by bank transfer please.
OVER 18'S ONLY.
SORRY ABOUT THE PICS, I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE BETTER ONES IN THE LIGHT IF NEEDED.

Last edited:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Im suprised this hasn't been snatched up from a American buyer. Have you tried advertising it further a field?

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
You need to look at the date of these threads, some are quite old, have a look at the start entry this will give you some idea of their age,
If you have no look finding an Alan Wood Knife let me know I have a couple I might sell.
If you are looking for a Ray Mears Woodlore, then to be honest you will have a job finding one, unless you are willing to pay a premium price.
The cheapest ones are around the £650 mark, and they are usually used.
There are many good clones for sale from well established makers, including the original Woodlore maker Alan Wood and many others, if you want the knife as a user then a cheaper option may be your best bet, rather than paying a premium price.

Bushcrafterman

Forager
Jan 8, 2019
Wales
You need to look at the date of these threads, some are quite old, have a look at the start entry this will give you some idea of their age,
If you have no look finding an Alan Wood Knife let me know I have a couple I might sell.
If you are looking for a Ray Mears Woodlore, then to be honest you will have a job finding one, unless you are willing to pay a premium price.
The cheapest ones are around the £650 mark, and they are usually used.
There are many good clones for sale from well established makers, including the original Woodlore maker Alan Wood and many others, if you want the knife as a user then a cheaper option may be your best bet, rather than paying a premium price.
Ok thanks for your help I am new to the site and yes I would be interested in your knifes thanks

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Go in and take your email address out of the post, its not wise to put it on public view, only in the PM's, email sent if you dont get it look in your trash, as it is picture heavy

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
PM me your email addy and I will send you some pics, give me some idea of what you are looking for and a price range..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE