Interested in sharing transport and weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firstaslast356

Jan 7, 2019
York
Hi all, my name is David and have just joined bcuk. I’m heading up to Scotland this year on this occasion just going for weekend / long weekend . Anyone of interested in coming along and sharing ideas and skills . I’m thinking of Galway forest . The idea is to build own shelter and get experience before longer trips . I will be taking my dog with me but would be great to link up with like minded . I have a Honda tourer and would be willing to share car with anyone or group interested in sharing fuel and ideas . I’m ex forces and have spent many a night under the stars . For more info get back to me cheers

Firstaslast356

Jan 7, 2019
York
Hi , I’ll go anywhere if its good country and bushcraft . I’m more interested in building shelters rather than tenting it . Happy for another dog to come along so as to keep my dog company ( jack Russell) .? Anyone or people interested in a good weekend bushcrafting . I’d prefare to have couple of stop overs in different sites maybe walk from one to the other .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE