New bloke on the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 15, 2006
Nil
G'day all,

Another newbie on the forums, just a quick post to make sure I'm up and running.

Talk more soon.

Les - Henceforth to be known as Surrey Yeoman due to "copyright" reasons!

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
Hi Les

Are you going to tell use what your up to these days.

Are you still visiting the top country?

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Les Hiddins!
My hero. Wouldn't have the nerve to wear the hat though, well it wouldn't stay on in the wind in Scotland anyway. Welcome aboard

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
fred gordon said:
Les Hiddins!
My hero. Wouldn't have the nerve to wear the hat though, well it wouldn't stay on in the wind in Scotland anyway. Welcome aboard

Check the hat Fred. The bash in the front of the crown is pressed aerodynamically into a venturi shaped groove.

When into a headwind the wind reaches its max. velocity between Les' forehard and the crown pushing the hat down much like what you see on a F1 car.

Of course with the wind behind its a different story (unless he reverses the hat) :D

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
What a welcoming bunch you all are!

Alas, as you can see, I couldn't keep the Les Hiddins username..........I thought it was too good to be true!

(Had you going for a moment though, didn't I BOD????!!!)

No, I'm not the great man himself, just a fan of the great Bush Tucker Man.

At least you didn't all get too used to calling me Les!

My name is actually .........................................................................(long pause for effect).............................................................................................Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE