Candle in the Wind?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Under my avatar it states Sussex Coast...I am literally on the coast too. At the present rate of erosion of the chalk cliffs I have about 50 years before I end up on the beach...Not a problem for me as I will be long gone to the Summerlands before then..:biggrin:
The tide is on the flood now and by dusk if this wind from the South-west holds it's strength I'll be able to hear the thunder of the seas against the foot of the cliffs. I love it! It's like living on my boat again but in safety, no moorings to worry about..Whoops! spoke too soon, I'm sure the building moved in that gust....

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Just got back from the wood. Parachute was fine (taken down now before any snow) and no major branches down or other damage. It's a North facing slope so I think it's been protected from the south-westerlies. It did absolutely tip it down after I started on the chute though :(

Reactions: Janne

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I've ended up with a lake at the bottom of my Lane about 6 inches deep. So I cleared the leaves from the drains and now we don't have to don scuba gear to get to the shop. Plenty of kindling on the floor now so today I will go collecting it and take home to dry out. I love free firewood.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE