Overseas Meeting with total strangers in the wilderness who you met online?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Last I heard Britain (united kingdom) is still considered geographically to be in the continent of Europe. When did this change ?
It's about to change in March next year. Britain is about to become an island again. You must have heard of brexit!! Crazy idea but there you are. The plebs decided . As usual we were treated like mushrooms . Fed bull ****and kept in the dark about the reality of it. Sorry I don't mean to go political here but......

Reactions: GGTBod

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
It's about to change in March next year. Britain is about to become an island again. You must have heard of brexit!! Crazy idea but there you are. The plebs decided . As usual we were treated like mushrooms . Fed bull ****and kept in the dark about the reality of it. Sorry I don't mean to go political here but......

Butyigondundinitanyways

:emoji_cop: :jacked::lmao:

Reactions: Woody girl

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire
Totally wrong. Geographically United kingdom is one of the 50 sovereign states of Europe. Bordered by the arctic ocean, atlantic ocean, Mediterranean sea, black and caspian seas. this has not changed.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Geografically yes.....

( I hope you understand I am pulling leg? :)
Britain is a hugely important part of Europe, culturally, militarily, all various ways )

BJJJJ you forgot the mot important border. Ural mountain chain.

Most people do not realize Europe stretches that far eastwards.

And the Bosporus!

BJJJ

Native
Sep 3, 2010
North Shropshire
Geografically yes.....

( I hope you understand I am pulling leg? :)
Britain is a hugely important part of Europe, culturally, militarily, all various ways )

BJJJJ you forgot the mot important border. Ural mountain chain.

Most people do not realize Europe stretches that far eastwards.

And the Bosporus!
:beerchug:

Reactions: Janne

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Well boys and girls, as I kinda hijacked the thread, guess I'd better put it back on track if I can. As I've only just started using this forum and it's my only social media, I don't think I have met anyone yet. Hopefully sometime in the comming year I might get to do so. Wilderness gathering is where I can be found hanging out in the woods so come and say hi.

Reactions: Janne and GGTBod

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You should get yourself along to a Moot!

I've met lots of people over the years, some have been brill, some not so but very few of them would ever be a worry of any sort. I think one of the skills is to be able to sit and listen, ask good questions and then you can pretty much get on with anyone...

Reactions: Woody girl
The Brits are ok too?

Brits are good too. It was an Englishman & his wife who invited us over to stay at his house in North Yorkshire. Fine company most folk. For me its nice meeting people from different backgrounds with many jobs you can't do or get up here because there's no demand and not enough people.

Maybe our visitors learn something from us too - only a year or two back I remember one visitor who thought all first nations folk talked one language and had one set of customs too. He went home a little wiser I hope.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Being British ( not English, Scottish or one of the minorities, just a legal Alien that was given that privilege after many years being an exemplary citizen :) ) I am very pleased.
Lots of good people in UK. Lots.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE