F1, I would rather watch paint dry!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
There's an advantage to my satellite television subscription = I can scroll through 100+ and find a cooking show I might watch.
Old science fiction movies are more entertaining. Except for an elderly Italian that did cook good food.

I'd rather be in my kitchen doing something than sitting on my boney backside and watching.
I've got nearly 300 recipes in my own book and bet I don't use 1/4 of them with any regularity.

Do you get satellite radio in the UK? Sirius/XM? 120 static-free and fade free channels to pick from.

leon-1

There's an advantage to my satellite television subscription = I can scroll through 100+ and find a cooking show I might watch.
Old science fiction movies are more entertaining. Except for an elderly Italian that did cook good food.

I'd rather be in my kitchen doing something than sitting on my boney backside and watching.
I've got nearly 300 recipes in my own book and bet I don't use 1/4 of them with any regularity.

Do you get satellite radio in the UK? Sirius/XM? 120 static-free and fade free channels to pick from.

Mate I am on cable and satellite here (cable is paid and satellite is a generic chinese satbox which does the job) I have over 300 tv and god knows how many radio channels to pick from as well as having Netfilx and Amazon Prime, but my front room is well lit and I have space to carry out work projects which I haven't got anywhere else in the house. I have to use the front room which means I have incessant F1 babble. The reason for cable is more the internet connection than anything else ( that's also to do with work) and of course we don't get more than ten channels on freeview here.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I buy quality communications services so that my guests are never foraging in the tip.
Sirius XM is an order of magnitude better than the rag tag add-ons that I have tried under a TV selection.
There is no cable service here. All the local mountains block all satellite services, GPS included, except in the main valley.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
F1 is the biggest irony on earth, a man invents a machine to make his kife less of a burden, f1 take it and turn it into the farce it is, of man being small enough to fit in the cars. Horses we cannot make bigget, ie small jockeys are faster! but to have mecanical contraptions, where 5he smallest and lightest wins is an absolute pile of .... shumacker vettel and hammilton amongst the others are all small, webber left f1 for the very reason, and jens3n button is the tallest chqmpionever i think at a towerign 6ft 1. I would not mind if it was a horse race, but machines are there to make our lives easy, and anyone over 6ft is obviously rubbish at driving. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Reactions: Nice65

Mr Wolf

Jun 30, 2013
Nottinghamshire
F1 is the biggest irony on earth, a man invents a machine to make his kife less of a burden, f1 take it and turn it into the farce it is, of man being small enough to fit in the cars. Horses we cannot make bigget, ie small jockeys are faster! but to have mecanical contraptions, where 5he smallest and lightest wins is an absolute pile of .... shumacker vettel and hammilton amongst the others are all small, webber left f1 for the very reason, and jens3n button is the tallest chqmpionever i think at a towerign 6ft 1. I would not mind if it was a horse race, but machines are there to make our lives easy, and anyone over 6ft is obviously rubbish at driving. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Cars and midgets and what now?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
You sir, have gained my first ever like, anywhere.

Cheers!

Fixed that for you. :p

Don’t worry, I got shot down in flames once on a forum by a Frenchman who let me use the spelling grammer before delightedly correcting me, to everyone else’s amusement obviously.:D

Reactions: petrochemicals

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
At least you Gentlemen do not have to battle US spellcheck..

Is there not some kind of saying about throwing rocks in glass houses?
Or was it about not throwing glass bottles in a rock consert?

Mr Wolf

Jun 30, 2013
Nottinghamshire
At least you Gentlemen do not have to battle US spellcheck..

Is there not some kind of saying about throwing rocks in glass houses?
Or was it about not throwing glass bottles in a rock consert?
I think whoever called it dyslexia was having a right chuckle...call it something they can attempt to spell at least

Reactions: Janne

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Specially as it should have been ‘dus’——-(whatever)
Greek.
Usually Latin is used in medical diagnosis, rarely Greek.

Not all top F1 drivers were short though. I think it is just a coincidense, as many of them start in gocarting where small stature is beneficial.

All racing drivers have amazing reflexes. Abe Normal.
Swedish tank crew and fighter pilots had a max height requirement.
I used to know the tallest fighterpilot in the Swedish Air Force.
1.87. Called The Moose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE