Arya exploring her new neighborhood. Norway.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
One of my favourite places on the planet Norway, loved my time there and the folks. Had I found a full time job I'd never have left. That's a fact. Great photos, lovely dog the Pointer

Thank you for that!
I'm glad you liked it over here, and that the people were nice :) Sometimes you can be really unlucky and meet some bitter and angry people here, haha!
Where did you stay in Norway?

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Thank you for that!
I'm glad you liked it over here, and that the people were nice :) Sometimes you can be really unlucky and meet some bitter and angry people here, haha!
Where did you stay in Norway?
I met tons of nice folk, in fact most of my mates are Norgies till this day. If anything Norgies are far too nice for there own good, but we'll not go in to that lol. Rules is rules and all that. I stopped mostly in Oslo, Spyderberg, Askim, a little while in Stavanger but mostly Oslo. I loved it

Reactions: Arya

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
I met tons of nice folk, in fact most of my mates are Norgies till this day. If anything Norgies are far too nice for there own good, but we'll not go in to that lol. Rules is rules and all that. I stopped mostly in Oslo, Spyderberg, Askim, a little while in Stavanger but mostly Oslo. I loved it

Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with you about us Norgies :laugh: But I guess most of us are ok. Nobody's perfect, and all that.
Stavanger is a lovely city! Spent a lot of time there as a kid.

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE