Just killed a spider.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
I worked with a chap who as a young lad had started life in the fruit and veg market in London. He picked up a box of bananas and was bitten on his neck, he brushed the spider off to the floor and stamped on it. The old boys there had seen this happen a few times before, took him to hospital, and the spider. He spent 3 days being very unwell, and another few weeks recovering.
When he returned to work he got a round of applause, no other workers who had suffered a bite had returned.

Reactions: Toddy

Trotsky

We get these at work in clusters. This is a small one, I've seen them twice the size where the abdomen is larger than a penny. The bigger they get the more crozzled, mean and ugly they get, I think it may have been one of these that bit someone who worked there a few years ago. Left quite a bruised mark behind and hurt too apparently.
Needless to say I have a deal with them, they leave me alone and I leave them alone!

Attachments

• IMG_20180716_111414.jpg
    IMG_20180716_111414.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 6

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE