Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello,

It's been a while since I signed up to a forum, but this one tempted me by it's content and contributors.

I am very fortunate to live a ten minute stroll from my front door to the rich waters of the Blackwater Estuary in Essex. It's a superb habitat for wading birds, raptors and sea life. It's pretty good for coastal foraging too.

I've been wild camping, fishing and foraging since I was a lad, it was a natural choice in life to join the Army, see the world and spend endless nights in forests! I'm lucky enough to have two really good local permissions.

I don't claim to be a survival or bushcrafting expert, just a bloke with a bit of experience and a love of my lifestyle choice. I also spend a lot of time with veterans, getting them out into the woods and clearing troubled minds...

I hope I can contribute in some small way, engage with like minded people and learn some new things.

Cheers,

Paul,
The Blackwater Bushcrafter

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE