Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spark

Forager
Jun 18, 2006
nr. Bristol
bcd.awardspace.info
Hi Everyone
Just like to say what a great site I have stumbeld on.

My name is Adam or Adz as most people call me. I am 16 years old. I'm relatively new to bushcraft and am beggining to get extra kit and more knowledge. I became interested in Bushcraft when I was at Scouts, at first I only really enjoyed firelighting as that was the most we done. But as I explored more techniques for firelighting I found books with other information in aswell that I could try. The more books I got the more enthusiasm I gained. Also my Uncle knows quite a lot about the subject so I have been learning off him.
I just like being outside which is another of my interests that links with Bushcraft, Ten Tors/hiking which i just completed the 45mile challenge a few weeks ago :D .
My other interests include Stop motion animation and Rugby.

Adz

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi Adz and welcome to bcuk congrats on the ten tors good effort that man
the folks here are a friendly bunch if you want to find anything out do a search ( it works well ) and then ask away there's always someone here who'll know the answer

enjoy :D

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE