Hail all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grimnir

Forager
Jun 24, 2006
Northants
Hail all

Well I'm Raven Wolf, a 35yo Odinsman and rune worker. I'm really awful at these intro's. I was drawn to Odin and heathenry by the runes, and feel like I've come home. I do very simple blóts quite often, giving thanks to the Gods and asking their blessings. (Blót - a heathen ritual toast to the Gods) Aside from that, I'm a bookworm and an internet hog.

I have been interested in bushcraft for some time but didn't know what it was until I got addicted to ole Mr Mears and his shows :lmao: It fits in very well with how I think and I am definitely planning on learning a lot :) I have learnt a great deal already in the short space of time I have been on here - if only how much I DON'T know! Next step is to get some books, hopefully go on a course, money permitting.

Well, that's about all I think

In frith (means, In peace,)
Grim

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you Grimnir.. I'm sure you will find loads to keep you interested here at BCUK, though it will take some time to find those hidden gems of info. so antrhing you can't find, just ask as someone can probably point you in the right direction :)

:D
Ed

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Welcome to BCUK Grimnir.

There aren't many migrating dwarves on here, but i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE