Planning Family walks in forest of bowland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
Looking at taking our 6 and 5 year olds to forest of bowland for a decent walk tomorrow, I’ve never been there so looking for recommendations if anyone has any.

We’ll be travelling by car and have got plenty of kit, they’ve previously been on the Llyn Elsi walk from Betws y coed and plenty around the Ogwen valley and we’re always at delamere so they’re hardy for their ages lol.

Ta
Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 9, 2017
Brighton
Sorry I missed this post. it's been a long time since I was at Delamere. Over 20 years. Kids all grown up now and we've relocated. Does the little rail station/café still sell the lovely ice creams

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
Apologies for the late reply, I work shifts. Yes Delamere still has great ice cream!

The walk went great but something popped up in the family and Loggerheads is closer so we went there. Had an amazing time, the place was carpeted with wild garlic, smelled great and my oldest shows great interest and really listens. Especially when she knows it’s food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE