Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Here are a couple of shots I took on Sunday it was seriously cold and very windy. I was not in a great mood when I took these as my tripod blew over and wrecked my newest lens (now sorted on insurance).

The light was amazing and the lake was really rough and looked almost black at times.

Wasdale wave by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Wasdale afternoon light by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
rxOfyWW.jpg

Reactions: Leshy and Macaroon

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
That's a great image, did you just happen to see it or did you wait to see what was going on. What did you take it with?
Thanks Tony, I was up my local nature reserve and decided to visit a hide i hadn't been to for ages, The Heron was already there and I started taking a few shots, then caught him grab the marsh frog,
Took the picture with a Nikon D3400(first DSLR) and my new naughty purchase of Sigma 150-600mm sport lens, cant admit to the wife what it really cost, she would throw a fit.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Captured this on my Samsung galaxy S8 tonight whilst out with the dogs. The lighting was perfect for this shot.
b972a29cdc964e62b8cf0214ced6fbc3.jpg

One for the April photo heat too I think
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: brancho

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE