GB Finished DD Hammocks group buy 2018.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
1. Barney Rubble, DD Tarp M, Coyote Brown
....................................................................................................Paid

2. Broch - 2 off DD Underblankets
....................................................................................................Paid

3. SiWhite - 3x3 tarp (coyote) and superlight hammock (green)...........................................................................................Paid

4. bigboned - DD Tarp 3x3, 1x Dd Cord, 1x DD Paracord25m

5. homesicksteve - Superlight Tarp. Olive Green (3m x 2.9m)

6. heron74 - 1 x DD Hammock Quilt,1 x DD Complete Whoopie Suspension System..........................................................................................Paid

7. GGTBod - cancelled

8.Mikesmith777 - DD Tarp 3x3 MC, DD Tarp Pole 2,2m.

9. Duggie Bravo - DD Complete Whoopie System, DD Hammock Sleeve (green), DD Hanging Pocket, Whoopie Sling

10. Stevied - fire piston, hoodie in large, hammock stand, complete whoopie system .............................................................................................................Paid

11. Reddave - (Tarp 4x4 brown)x2, (Double bed mosquito net- treated) x2, (Cord 10m)x2, please.

12.Claudiasboris- hammock stand please.................................................................................................Paid

13.Tony - 4m x 4m in Coyote brown

14.boubindica - MC Underblanket and the DD Superlight Frontline Hammock

15.bob_the_baker - DD Tarp M in OG.

Hi All,
Just so you know, if you have paid for your orders they will be sent tomorrow.
So the race is on to see who gets theirs first

Last edited:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Olive 5 x 5 tarp, 1 x set of regular tree huggers, double mosquito net (obviously not discounted for the GB).

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London

....................................................................................................Paying 3rd

3. SiWhite - 3x3 tarp (coyote) and superlight hammock (green)

6. heron74 - 1 x DD Hammock Quilt,1 x DD Complete Whoopie Suspension System..........................................................................................PAYING

7. GGTBod - cancelled

9. Duggie Bravo - DD Complete Whoopie System, DD Hammock Sleeve (green), DD Hanging Pocket, Whoopie Sling

10. Stevied - fire piston, hoodie in large, hammock stand, complete whoopie system .............................................................................................................PAYING

11. Reddave - (Tarp 4x4 brown)x2, (Double bed mosquito net- treated) x2, (Cord 10m)x2, please.

12.Claudiasboris- hammock stand please.................................................................................................PAYING

16. Swallow - Olive 5m x 5m Tarp, 1 set of regular tree huggers, Double Mosquito Net.

...................................................................................................Awaiting Price

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton

3. SiWhite - 3x3 tarp (coyote) and superlight hammock (green)

6. heron74 - 1 x DD Hammock Quilt,1 x DD Complete Whoopie Suspension System..........................................................................................Paid

7. GGTBod - cancelled

10. Stevied - fire piston, hoodie in large, hammock stand, complete whoopie system .............................................................................................................PAYING 9th

12.Claudiasboris- hammock stand please.................................................................................................Paid

16. Swallow - Olive 5m x 5m Tarp, 1 set of regular tree huggers, Double Mosquito Net.

..........................................................................ll.......Paid

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Nick has asked to let you all know your delivery will be going out today.
And he would like also to thank you for being apart of this year's group buy.

I was worried at the beginning. I've always said I will stop doing these when no one wants them anymore. After 11 years of doing these I was getting concerned.

But around £1680 later I now happy to say that there will be more DD GB's in the future.

Thank all from me as well.

Regards

Sandbag47

Reactions: boubindica

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Just got home from work, and my parcel was waiting for me. Thanks Sandbag for once again organising this.
0f0f83195d71b09457295700d43bb0b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I'm glad to know they are turning up. The post office was late picking them up last night from DD.
I was not sure that they had made it to folk houses.
But I'm glad some have :)

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
Mine has arrived and Child 1 has installed whoopie slings to his hammock and is busy looking for trees to test it all from.

I need to bite the bullet and see if the other set of whoopies fit my Hennessey or not ...

Thanks again for sorting this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Received mine today also, have to say as this is my first foray into participating in a group buy, sandbag was first class, this was such an easy transaction with first rate comms-I wouldn’t hesitate to be involved again thank you so much

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE