Down Blanket.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Sometimes I want to have the freedom of just a blanket when I’m out about. Plus I like the versatility of a blanket over a sleeping bag.

I know PHD do good blankets but their prices are a little outside my ability to pay.

Any ideas?

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Tony had one from CostCo I was looking at on Tuesday, quite uncanny as I've just clicked off the Alpkit sale after looking at theirs only to see you post this.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The down blanket I got from costco is a little lightweight, although I do think it's a good blanket, it's not quite big enough to cover me unless i bring my legs up and I've not used it outdoors in the cold but for what it is and the packsize it's great, I keep it about as my emergency blanket.

There's the Rakin outdoor blanket, it's a 5v battery powered blanket, could be good as it runs off of a simple battery pack :)

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I use the black diamond throw from May to Sept instead of a bag, works well but shop around as prices vary. Got mine for a penny short of a score last year. the snugpak jungle blanket is meant to be work a look as well although not down.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
The down blanket I got from costco is a little lightweight, although I do think it's a good blanket, it's not quite big enough to cover me unless i bring my legs up and I've not used it outdoors in the cold but for what it is and the packsize it's great, I keep it about as my emergency blanket.

There's the Rakin outdoor blanket, it's a 5v battery powered blanket, could be good as it runs off of a simple battery pack :)

I’d like one of those in my van. :)

Looks good for rescue

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE