New Hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
It was a pleasure mate. It's worth pointing out to folk that the design work was all yours too, you provided some great artwork for me to carve. I really enjoyed making this :)

I had to model it myself for a quick pic before posting, and I must say I was sorely tempted to keep it ;)
baf4baee3411c4e2cacb76bc9bb48e60.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I just had your twin brother in the chair, but his dreads are a little bit shorter!!!!!!!!!!

Really nice hat.
That hat and a custom sheath with the same Norse design - how about that, Broch?

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Actually based on later Celtic design though that was influenced by Norse art (and I am 13% Scandinavian so that's OK :) )

The Hare and stylised Triskele is a common theme in Celtic art (as well as many other ancient art forms) - the rest of the animals (badger, fox, raven and buzzard - all present in my wood) are based on some Celtic representations of animals in middle-age artwork.

So a bit of a melange of styles that means something to me though I accept not pure 'Celtic'. :)

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
It was a pleasure mate. It's worth pointing out to folk that the design work was all yours too, you provided some great artwork for me to carve. I really enjoyed making this :)

I had to model it myself for a quick pic before posting, and I must say I was sorely tempted to keep it ;)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I may have to grow a beard :)
Thanks again.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I can't sit on my hands any longer.
Every once in a while, I get to see a real triumph in the fine arts of design and creation.
Wood, stone, metal, leather, clay, any of those things which we tend to relegate to the ghosts of history.
This hat is a gallery grade example to wear with pride.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE