‘For Barney, Evie and Max’

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juliojordio1983

Forager
Oct 15, 2015
Blackpool
Good evening all,

I hope I am ok to post this here, Tony said it was ok, I just wanted to share what I’m up to...

My good friend Barney was diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma, early last year. He is just 35 years old. He’s been fighting it with more courage and determination than I’ve ever seen from any human being. But his prognosis isn’t good, and a number of friends have been fundraising for him and his two children Max and Evie.

I’ve been completely inspired by Barney, and the guys fundraising, and this has spurred me on to sign up for a Boxing bout which I am doing to raise money for them.

The fight is being held at Viva Blackpool, on the 1st June 2018. I will be setting up a JustGiving page soon, and I am posting my training updates to IG @jordanfranklin1983 if you would like to follow the journey to fight night, I would appreciate it very much. There are links there to Barneys page if you’d like to read about this incredible guy.

The training starts officially in the boxing gym in 7 weeks time, but I’ve already started

Thank you for reading this, I’ll update the thread as we get closer, and wish me luck for the 1st June!

Jordan

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Good on you mate

That’s a shame about your friend Barney, hope he pulls through

Good luck with the training, stick at it and you’ll be fighting fit!

All the best,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: juliojordio1983

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE