Trusted suppliers Military Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
So finally got into go army today,they have a ton of stuff!

I picked up a very nice Austrian 45l pack in a olive colour,ill have to do a separate review, only cost £25 which seems like for a lot.

Really nice people and helped loads,i didn't like the look of the medium alice pack,just a bit too heavy and not enough padding.
Wife was waiting in the car so I couldn't rummage as much as I wanted.

I'll definitely be back

Buster

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Buster should have brought her in, sofa plus cuppa tea would have ensured she knows how much you spent.......
Pete we may be looking at the same countryside, i am down by the rugby fields.

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
That's why she stays in the car :D

Good to know there's a couple of bods near me.
Meant to say I tried on the ni pack and i liked it,if it was olive I would have snapped it up,think they only wanted 15 for them,some new and some graded stock in.
Also had a look at the desert pack when I was in and again a really nice pack just shame about the colour

Buster

Last edited:

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Buster should have brought her in, sofa plus cuppa tea would have ensured she knows how much you spent.......
Pete we may be looking at the same countryside, i am down by the rugby fields.

The rugby fields that I know are nearer Condorrat. I am way further east at the other side of town. Short walk for me to Palacerigg from house.

I am defo gonna go and check out GoArmy, too good an opportunity to miss !

As said, good to know there are bods nearby .

Pete

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Military mart have updated their site,some price changes and new delivery rates,not sure if it's working out more expensive now.

They have also wiped out all my orders including a current one,I'll give them a ring to find out what's going on.

Buster

bushcraft kid

Apr 7, 2015
England
has it arrived yet?
im thinking about ordering a grade b Swedish army trangia stove from military mart.
all together how long have you waited for your item to arrive? i want to know

Trail Snail

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2009
Wales
Ordered a couple of bits from Military Mart last week and they arrived well packaged within 3 days. The prices were very good compared to some of the other suppliers linked in this thread and the products in very good condition.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Endicotts is a great surplus store and well worth a visit to the shop if ever anyone is passing Exeter.

Another surplus place that I've used recently is: www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk
They're based in Essex and claim on their website to be the official MoD contractor for the disposal of clothing. Of course, I can't corroborate that claim but I note that they don't just sell clothing as there is also a lot of very serious military hardware for sale (check out the website and you'll see what I mean!). This leads me to believe that they're the real deal.

In recent months I've had some stuff off them and have been very pleased with the service and the quality of the kit. I've had some brand new un-issued softy trousers (great bit of kit) and a very cheap arctic sleeping bag (minus the stuff sack) which was listed as grade 1, but on receipt, you'd be forgiven for thinking it was brand new!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE