Sold Wild Country Coshee Micro tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Selling a Coshee Micro tent from Wild Country by Terra Nova.

I got this to try out for work. It's only been put up once, and tried out for a few minutes. We had a few tents at the same time, and we ended up going with a Six Moons Design tent in the end, so the Coshee Micro has sat in a cupboard for the last year! Having a clear out now, so it's time for it to find a new home.

It's a great little tent. It weighs only 1.4 kg, and packs up really small (36x14 cm). The full specs are here: http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/coshee-micro-tent/. Oh, and it's bushcraft green, of course!

These are £120 new, but as this has been opened and put up once, I'll take £75 including postage and PayPal or £70 cash if collected from near Penzance.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
There are a few reviews on the interweb - mostly positive from what I can see (4.3/5 stars on Amazon, for example). The only criticisms I've come across are criticisms of lightweight tents in general, i.e. relatively thin groundsheets, pegs and poles - but then without those things the tent wouldn't be lightweight! (Top tip: A sheet of Tyvek underneath the tent acts as a great footprint!) Only thing to watch out for is that this tent probably isn't suitable if you're 6 ft plus. Personally, I think it's a nice little tent for not much money (compared to the classic ones from Nordisk or Terra Nova, for example). I only ended up not using it because shortly afterwards I got a Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo tent from the US for work, which is a really lovely tent - but costs £250!

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
I have one of these , great little tent ( more like a bivvy !) , good quality materials as you would expect from Wild Country / Terra Nova .
I've had no problems with mine and use it regularly .

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I see they've got the RRP listed as £90, but it's actually £120 according to Terra Nova...
Yes, I told someone about your tent yesturday as he was considering buying a tent or a tarp for a trip accross Europe. & I thought it would suit his needs. I was surprised when I saw the advert. Others are selling for £140 plus.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE