Woodlore knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonboy

Jun 23, 2010
essex
really dissapointed after 8 years of waiting I received email today from woodlore stating no more of the original knives will be made

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Janne makes a good point there are lot of choice's to be had and plenty of a similar style if you truly want something akin to a woodlore. And the site is graced with top grade craftsmen.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
8 years.... it was the ray mears bushlore knife that got me interested in making knives in the first place, i couldnt afford one... its only taken me 4 years from knowing nothing to learning how to and collate the tools/workshop to make my own!

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
8 years.... it was the ray mears bushlore knife that got me interested in making knives in the first place, i couldnt afford one... its only taken me 4 years from knowing nothing to learning how to and collate the tools/workshop to make my own!

Yeah, making my own was supposed to be the cheaper option!!

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
If you like I can make you a knife to the exact specifications of a woodlore. ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Considering how many clones there are out there and how easy it would be to mark one with the RM logo, I'm surprised there isn't a counterfeit industry for these. With the insane prices they fetch I'd be surprised if somebody hadn't thought of it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE