wood stove any good

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
:wacky: dam that's some dodgy photoshop

With the dimensions given and using the weight of known smaller stoves you are looking at around maybe 300g

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
Lots of reviews on this at Amazon.com - sized for solo or 2 person use Also on Amazon,co.uk for 19.99 weight about 800 grams I presume the eggs in the photo are sma;ll) pigeon's eggs.=grill size is 7.5x6inch,so a one egg frypan isall it will take. IMO very misleading pictures.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Lots of reviews on this at Amazon.com - sized for solo or 2 person use Also on Amazon,co.uk for 19.99 weight about 800 grams I presume the eggs in the photo are sma;ll) pigeon's eggs.=grill size is 7.5x6inch,so a one egg frypan isall it will take. IMO very misleading pictures.

So where would the alcohol go?

It's also a bit of a weird breakfast, there are several chillis and a clove of garlic in with it.

I think they're wrens eggs. :)

Last edited:

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
Looks fine to me as per this Video.

I saw this Video a few days ago and then your post subsequently - thought I would wait to see what other replies you got before posting the link.

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
Excellent little vid, showing it to its best advantage, unlike those appalling photos in the adverts.. Still think it is heavy at 800 grams. However, tomato ketchup and mint sauce! that should be a capital offence:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE