Bilmo custom canvas pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Far_Wanderer

Oct 29, 2009
Lancashire, England
hi guys

i'm putting up for swaps my bilmo canvas pack, its based off of a isle royale bushcraft pack. I've only used it twice i got it last September but dont get the use of it as i have a omm villain and jirishanka that i always fall back to.

the bilmo pack on the times I've used it has been super comfy for my and sits excellently on my shoulders. it has loads of space in it and i had him fit a side pocket for my bob dustrude quick buck saw which fits in even in its case. this is the pack its based on https://www.frostriver.com/shop/canoe-camp/canoe-packs/isle-royale-bushcraft-packs/. iirc i paid £160 for it but as im getting into hammocking as my kids love it. i'd like to trade for a down under quilt tho could be open for other hammock related kit.

thanks for looking and will post pictures during the day

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Oh that looks a very nice pack, I didn’t know Bilmo made such things, very nice ����

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
He is a master of canvas and a really good bloke. Im the proud owner (and user) of a tarp, a bivvy and a backpack...all handmade and top quality

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE