VC Works knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I have a couple of Rhys's blades - and they stand shoulder to shoulder with any other in my (ahem, growing) collection of users. I'd be willing to bet that he'd be happy to discuss any personal twists that you'd like to add as well.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
IMG_4808.jpg

My current crop of VC Works Knives.

The blades are very good. I think the sharpening could be a little better finished

The handles on the two caving knives are a little small but I'm getting used to it although one of my team with bigger hands doesn't get on with them.

Rhys was a pleasure to deal with and if my current maker doesn't get back to me soon I will probably order a lot more.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
So i bought the set off the guy selling them and the edges are dull! I looks like he has tried sharpening them with a whetstone but I am uncertain if they ever had a good edge to start with.

This will test my sharpening skills.

andrew_wales

Nov 2, 2015
Rhondda
A friend and me went on a weekend knife forging course with Rhys, he's a nice guy with a lot of knowledge. Obviously we made the knives ourselves (with a lot of input from Rhys), but the knives are holding a good edge and working well. He knows his stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE