Wanted - Black Diamond Down Throw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
I'm in the mood for some DIY and wanted to have a play with one of the cheap down throws that seemed to the be flavour of the month a little while ago. But they don't seem to be available anymore :(
Does anyone have one they don't want/need? I'm sure I have something of use to swap it for if you do?
Cheers
Phil

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Not Black Diamond ( the well known climbing equipment company) but Double Black Diamond - you can get them on eBay but Costco will be cheapest if they come back in stock there.

Far_Wanderer

Oct 29, 2009
Lancashire, England
Had a look round one of my local Costco's and they don't have them in tho they do have down jackets in. It was if I remember right around January when they got them in.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I've been after one for awhile - but can't seem to find them, although I haven't been looking that hard really.

Far_Wanderer

Oct 29, 2009
Lancashire, England
I'll keep my eye out when i go to costco as i'm there nearly every week. if they have them i'll pick up a few of them as i need a couple myself to make up an underquilt but will give you first refusal of one

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE