*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Dave goes
I do not understand why this needs to be a linear thread. If someone adds a gift without taking a previous gift it just starts another line with the new receiver adding their gift. It means the thread will become more interesting and active, with two lines going at once. All under the heading of gift it on.

I agree with Mesquite, as the old adage goes 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Alrighty,

First offer is a thick ceramic sharpening rod with antler handler. I made this a while back and used it a few times, works great.

khkE7FS.jpg

And my second offer should the frist one not interst anyone is a pair of vintage Sheffield made pocket knives. Need some tlc as found in a shed where they were left for decades. :)

KwFDR29.jpg

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Received my gift, exceptional wrapping ! Lol

I'll have a dig around later for some other things, likely DIY bits are tools.

Thanks for being patient dudes.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Got back to find internet down. best part of a week for open reach to send some one and only half fix the issue.
I have a jacket to post tomorrow ( got the address) and have sent my address out. 7 years it runs smooth and I %^&£ it up...sorry but should all be back on track now

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Got back to find internet down. best part of a week for open reach to send some one and only half fix the issue.
I have a jacket to post tomorrow ( got the address) and have sent my address out. 7 years it runs smooth and I %^&£ it up...sorry but should all be back on track now

You never banjaxxed it at all my friend. The only criticism anyone could level at you is that you were keen to see the thread move on - which is no criticism at all.

Personally I'm guilty of a far greater sin - acquiring another camo jacket and hoping the missus isn't home when it arrives.

Now back to the headline news - who fancies Samon's offerings?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
More delays on getting round d to finding more stuff. Will try tomorrow to get a few different bits up.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
send me your address and I'll post asap bro. :)

apologiese for the hold up fellas, been hectic here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE