Heads Up - Olive Green Gaffer Tape

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

Not sure if this one came whilst I was on my summer sojourn -

Seen today - 3M brand, olive green, outdoor-use duct tape, 2 inches wide (50mm) £1.99 - Lidl. :)

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Worth having. Red-Green would be proud of you.
I saw that 3M was making camo duct tape, also.

You may not need it but at long last, there's a winter -20C specialty 3M duct tape.
Don't even try it above 0C.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Cheers Jaeger :)

Been looking for some olive gaffer tape, for joining 2 cheap tarps for a footprint.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

I was a bit dubious when I first saw it (I only recently bought an identical roll from ebabe for a poorly octopus - doh!) could it be fake news I thought?

I used it on a fishing shelter that's suffered a rip. I taped it from both sides and left it for a few days to let the adhesive work and its done the job.

I like my outdoors gear to be low profile so at two quid a roll I can mask things such lavvu poles and not break the bank.

Yes Robson I've also used the camo tape a while back but had top pay full price for it. Oooh yes - I can find a use for tape that works at low temp!:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE